GrowNOW ADHD Insurance Information
Please read our essential Insurance information to stay informed about our insurance and payment policies.
GrowNOW Therapy Services, LLC is a private pay-optional service.
- Michael McLeod, MA, CCC-SLP, is an ASHA-Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
- We are out of network with all insurances.
- GrowNOW Therapy Services, LLC is not responsible for out-of-network service reimbursement.
- GrowNOW Therapy Services, LLC never guarantees reimbursement from insurance and is not responsible for any insurance matters.
- Please note that most insurance plans do not cover out-of-network services.
- We accept checks, major credit cards, or cash.
- We are not affiliated with any insurance companies and we do not negotiate our fees.
- Please do not pursue this private pay service if you expect to be reimbursed by your insurance provider, FSA, or HSA.
- We will gladly provide the names of other available providers that accept insurance.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
GrowNOW Therapy Services, LLC has the right to not provide services if deemed an inappropriate fit based on our specialties and services.
GrowNOW Therapy Services, LLC often refers families to other professionals when services requested are outside the scope of our practice.
We Are Proud to Offer Flexible Family-Driven Therapy with:
- No Contracts
- No Commitments
- Cancel Anytime
Why are we out of network with insurance?
- It is a common misconception that insurance will cover all therapies that a parent pursues. This is incorrect, there is a long approval process with insurances, and they will also refuse to cover therapies that they do not agree with based on their strict standards.
- At GrowNOW, we are all about relationships – relationships between clinician and student, and clinician and family. At most in-network therapy clinics, your child will likely be seen by a different therapist at every visit. We do not agree with this, and we do not think it is in the best interest of the student’s growth. At GrowNOW, your therapist is available to you 24/7.
- We also want the therapist to spend 100% of the session time focused on the student. When in-network with insurance, the therapist needs to spend at least 25% of their time on the computer doing documentation. Have you been to the doctor recently and realized they spend the entire time on the computer instead of personally with you? We do not believe in that.
- When in-network with insurance, the insurance companies mandate all aspects of the treatment. Many families come to us after other unsuccessful therapies or an ineffective IEP or re-eval. We take parental concerns very seriously – what the parents see in the home builds the foundation for the student’s goals and individualized treatment plan.
If you need In-Network Therapy, please contact our trusted friends at:
- Talk, Eat, Play Grow
- Bloom and Grow
We can provide you with their contact information upon request.